Software Engineering, Meyer
Phone: +41 44 632 02 68
Fax: +41 44 632 14 35
I am a research assistant under the supervision of
Prof. Bertrand Meyer
at the Chair of Software Engineering,
I received my Bachelor degree at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland) and my Master degree at ETH.
My research interest is concurrency. I am currently working for the Concurrency Made Easy project. Currently, my focus is on using SCOOP for communication and synchronization of programs communicating over a network.
- ETH medal for my master's thesis on an executable operational semantics for SCOOP.
- B. Morandi, M. Schill, S. Nanz, and B. Meyer. Prototyping a concurrency model. International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, pages 177-186
- M. Schill, S. Nanz, and B. Meyer. Handling parallelism in a concurrency model. In Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Multicore Software Engineering, Performance, and Tools, volume 8063 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 37–48. Springer.
- M. Schill, C. M. Poskitt, and B. Meyer. An Interference-Free Programming Model for Network Objects. In Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages (COORDINATION), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, to appear. Springer.
- M. Schill. Unified Interference-free Parallel, Concurrent and Distributed Programming. PhD Thesis. ETH Zürich. [pdf]