Software Engineering, Meyer
Phone: +41 44 632 47 23
Cel: +39 392 91 42 461
Fax: +41 44 632 14 35
Đurica Nikolić is a postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Software Engineering,
ETH Zurich. His research interests are Java programming language and program verification, in particular static analysis of programs, abstract interpretation and formal methods.
Đurica received a PhD degree in Computer Science in April 2013, at Department of Computer Science of University of Verona (Italy) under the supervision of Fausto Spoto and Roberto Giacobazzi. During his PhD, Đurica worked on formalization and implementation of different heap-related static analyses of real-life Java and Android programs. Implementation of these analyses is a part of Julia static analyzer. Đurica's PhD thesis' title is "A General Framework for Constraint-Based Static Analyses of Java Bytecode Programs".
In 2012 and 2013, Đurica worked as a junior researcher at Microsoft Research - University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology. His main achievement is a formalization of a novel programming language, called L, for symulation of biological systems.
Previously, Đurica took his Master's and Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science at University of Verona (Italy).
For more details check out his curriculum vitae .
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Definite Expression Aliasing in Java Bytecode Programs: a Constraint-based Static Analysis To appear in High Order Symbolic Computation (HOSC). [pdf]
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Reachability Analysis of Program Variables ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems (TOPLAS), Volume 35, Issue 4, Article 14. [pdf] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić: A General Framework for Constraint-Based Static Analyses of Java Bytecode Programs PhD Thesis. [pdf] [slides] [Prezi] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Inferring Complete Initialization of Arrays Theoretical Computer Science, volume: 484, pages: 16-40. [pdf] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić, Roberto Zunino and Corrado Priami: A Rule-based and Imperative Language for Biochemical Modeling and Simulation Invited paper in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM 2012). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume: 7504, pages: 16-32.October 1st - 5th 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece. [pdf] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Definite Expression Aliasing Analysis for Java Bytecode In Proceedings of the 9th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC 2012). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume: 7521, pages 74 - 89, September 24th - 27th 2012, Bangalore, India. [pdf] [slides] [bib]
- Roberto Giacobazzi, Isabella Mastroeni and Đurica Nikolić: Strong Preservation by Model Deformation In Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2012): pages 33-40. July 4th - 6th 2012, Beijing, China. [pdf] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Reachability Analysis of Program Variables In Proceedings of the 6th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR 2012). Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, volume: 7364, pages 423 - 438, June 26th - July 1st 2012, Manchester, UK. [pdf] [slides] [bib]
- Đurica Nikolić and Fausto Spoto: Automaton-based Array Initialization Analysis In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA 2012). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume: 7183, pages 420 - 432. March 5th - 9th 2012, A Coruña, Spain. [pdf] [slides] [bib]
- Isabella Mastroeni and Đurica Nikolić: Abstract Program Slicing: From Theory Towards an Implementation In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM 2010). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume: 6467, pages 452 - 467. November 16th - 19th 2010, Shanghai, China. [pdf] [slides] [bib]